Speed-up-your-business hint: Hire me for a done-for-you integration!
Many instructors use Teachable.com by redirecting there from their own websites. As soon as visitors leave your website, the pixel won’t be tracking them anymore. Others use Teachable.com in a standalone way, leaving them with the same problem.
So how do you install the Facebook pixel on Teachable? That’s actually pretty easy to do:
- Go to the Facebook ad manger, choose
- View Pixel Code
- Copy the pixel code to your clipboard.
- Log in to your Teachable school as an admin.
- Choose “Site”, then “Head Includes
- Scroll down past “CSS Includes” and insert the pixel code you’ve copied before.
- Install the Facebook pixel helper extension in Google Chrome.
- Navigate to your school’s starting page using Chrome to verify your pixel is working
Track Individual Courses
Tracking individual courses should work by creating a custom audience in the Facebook ad manager and choosing “people who visit any web page that meets the following rules”, where you will then include your course URL:
I haven’t tested this last step yet due to my lack of a published course, so let me know how it goes!
Voilà. All done.
Too complicated? Hire me for a done-for-you integration!
Make Your Courses Even Better
So now you know how to track your visitors. Use their visits to improve your courses, cater to your visitor’s needs and sell more courses! How? Don’t guess and waste time! Have your learners evaluate your course! You’ll know exactly what you need to tweak.