Launch Online Courses
The Easy Way for Non-Techies and Solopreneurs
Want to publish online courses?
Overwhelmed by the technology?
Afraid of what it might cost?
This meticulous guide presents 19 great platforms to deploy online courses easily. There’s no technology expertise needed and you will be launching without any costs upfront.
You’ll be able to do all of this without spending anything. The guide is made for bootstrappers who want to start out on a budget and grow without changing their platform later.
You’ll save months of research to pick your platform, and you’ll be able to make sure to pick the right one based on the right information.
Get an overview of your options with this video.
Get the guide for details.
What Readers Say…
More and more solopreneurs are interested in publishing online courses. Gerfried offers a systematic overview of course marketing: Learn which publising platforms are worth your while, and have a look at costs and revenue models as well as technical components.Thorsten Kucklick
Great, exactly what we were missing!! Good jobRashel Réguigne
This is an awesome resource, it’s bound to help people choose the decision best for
them. Incredibly informative.
I wish I would’ve had it available back when I was distributing my courses.James McAllister
The presentation is pleasant and clear, the content VERY informative, well articulated and nuanced.
I’m a raving fan of your work.Dr. Nathalie Campeau, MD
The instructors of FANEL appreciate all your research. Very usefulOlivier Rebiere
This guide investigates the best course hosting platforms for
- Solopreneurs looking for low-risk, low-cost, high-automation solutions for publishing and selling courses online
- Course creators with limited technical skills who want to focus on content creation and marketing
The platforms in this guide enable course builders to pursue a DIY approach, avoid the need to spend time on setup and maintenance of technology and eliminate the need for assistance by web designers and programmers.
The presented solutions may work for different target groups and larger organizations and companies, but I have not evaluated them in such a context.
- The right platforms for bootstrappers and solopreneurs on a budget
- The quickest ways to sell courses
- Hosting video courses and quizzes – for free
- High quality user interfaces but bootstrapping prices
- Platforms which offer custom landing pages and sales pages
- Integrations: What’s available, and what isn’t?
- 19 major platforms – mapped out and compared
- No technical/IT knowledge required
- The best premium features
- Marketing pipeline advice
- Free PDF Download
- BONUS Cheat-sheet